Teacup Doodles are available to buy from my Etsy shop now!
The special thing about Teacup Doodles is that they are custom made for your loved ones or special occasion.
Therefore, in order to create a print that your loved one/s will recognise, I need a recent photograph to work from.
Here’s how you can put smiles on faces in 10 easy steps!
1. Choose a doodle design.
2. Decide if you want just a print or a framed print.
3. Decide if you want gift wrap.
4. Pay for your doodle and gift wrap by visiting my Etsy Shop.
5. Please tell me the names of your subject/s, ages and any additional text in the ‘notes to seller’ box when ordering.
(Don’t forget to add pets, they look great and really make the doodle special)
6. Send me a recent photograph of your subject/s via Etsy Conversation or Facebook Messenger.
Like this photograph of The Butler Family………
6. Please allow approx 3-5 days to receive your first pencil draft which will be a basic outline sketch to make sure you’re happy before the doodle is inked.
7. You will then receive a black and white proof via e-mail so you can check all graphics are correct.
8. Once you have approved your order, it will be printed onto watercolour paper and coloured in water colour pencil.
9. It will then be carefully packaged and shipped first class via Royal Mail.
If you are sending a gift don’t forget to send me your gift message and the recipient’s address.
(I aim to turn all orders around within 1-2 weeks but this may be longer during busy periods so please allow enough time for your doodle to be completed. If you are in a hurry for a special occasion, please let me know and I’ll do my best to speed up your order and keep you smiling.)
10. Sit back and watch the smiles!